NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The unified endpoint management market is set to grow by USD 11.18 billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 36% during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio offers in-depth market insights that assist global businesses to obtain growth opportunities.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 42Gears Mobility Systems Pvt. Ltd., BlackBerry Ltd., Citrix Systems Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Ivanti Software Inc., Matrix42 AG, Microsoft Corp., MobileIron Inc., Sophos Group Plc, and VMware Inc. are some of the major market participants. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Unified Endpoint Management Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Unified Endpoint Management Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the factors assisting the growth of the market, download a free sample:
Unified Endpoint Management Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Unified Endpoint Management Market size
- Unified Endpoint Management Market trends
- Unified Endpoint Management Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the integration of AI into UEM solutions is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as the integration issues in devices and OS fragmentation will challenge the growth of market participants.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the unified endpoint management market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
GIS Market Report – The GIS market in the telecom sector has the potential to grow by USD 1.13 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 12.47%. Download a free sample report now!
Fog Computing Market Report -The fog computing market has the potential to grow by USD 2.79 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 58.53%. Download a free sample report now!
Unified Endpoint Management Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist unified endpoint management market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the unified endpoint management market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the unified endpoint management market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of unified endpoint management market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEPLOYMENT
- Market segmentation by deployment
- Comparison by deployment
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- On-premises – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hybrid – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by deployment
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing use of IoT devices
- Integration of AI into UEM solutions
- Strategic partnerships and acquisitions among vendors
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 42Gears Mobility Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- BlackBerry Ltd.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Ivanti Software Inc.
- Matrix42 AG
- Microsoft Corp.
- MobileIron Inc.
- Sophos Group Plc
- VMware Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unified-endpoint-management-market-2020-2024–need-for-integrated-uem-solutions-to-manage-traditional–non-traditional-endpoints-to-boost-growth–17000-technavio-reports-301365656.html