NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Technavio has been monitoring the hydrogen generation market and it is poised to grow by USD 37.32 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Enterprises will go through the Response, Recovery, and Renew phases.
Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
This pandemic-focused report highlights the impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior during 2020. Technavio analysts have curated the reports extensively through both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to derive the most industry-relevant and business-relevant outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the application, the market witnessed maximum growth in the chemical industry segment in 2019.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The growing focus on reducing carbon footprint is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Cummins Inc., HYGEAR, Iwatani Corp., L Air Liquide SA, Linde AG, Parker Hannifin Corp., Praxair Inc., SHOWA DENKO K.K., and Teledyne Technologies Inc. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the growing demand for fertilizers. However, changes in government policies and regulations will impede growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
62% of the total market growth came from APAC in 2019.
Related Reports on Utilities Include:
Global Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market – Global hydrogen electrolyzers market is segmented by electrolyzer type (alkaline and PEM) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Fuel Cell Market – Global fuel cell market is segmented by product (PEMFC, PAFC, SOFC, and others), application (transport, stationary, and portable), and geography (APAC, Americas, and EMEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Cummins Inc., HYGEAR, Iwatani Corp., L Air Liquide SA, Linde AG, Parker Hannifin Corp., Praxair Inc., SHOWA DENKO K.K., and Teledyne Technologies Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the growing demand for fertilizers will offer immense growth opportunities, changes in government policies and regulations are likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this hydrogen generation market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Hydrogen Generation Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hydrogen Generation Market is segmented as below:
- Metal Processing
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
Find our comprehensive hydrogen generation market analysis report Right Here
Hydrogen Generation Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The hydrogen generation market report covers the following areas:
- Hydrogen Generation Market Size
- Hydrogen Generation Market Trends
- Hydrogen Generation Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growing focus on reducing carbon footprint as one of the prime reasons driving the Hydrogen Generation Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Hydrogen Generation Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hydrogen generation market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hydrogen generation market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hydrogen generation market across APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hydrogen generation market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Chemical industry – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Refinery industry – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Metal processing industry – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Iwatani Corp.
- L Air Liquide SA
- Linde AG
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Praxair Inc.
- SHOWA DENKO K.K.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hydrogen-generation-market-2020-2024–covid-19-impact–recovery-analysis–technavio-301354766.html