NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — According to Technavio, incremental growth of USD 124.44 million is expected in the glycolic acid market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the glycolic acid market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Download our Free Sample Report to know more!
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Actiza Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd., CABB Group GmbH, China Petrochemical Corp., Crosschem LP, Kureha Corp., Merck KGaA, Phibro Animal Health Corp., Saanvi Corp., The Chemours Co., and Zhonglan Industry Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The growing demand from the cosmetics industry and the surging demand from APAC and North America will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Glycolic Acid Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Glycolic Acid Market is segmented as below:
- Personal Care And Cosmetics
- Household Cleaners
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43047
Glycolic Acid Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the glycolic acid market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Actiza Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd., CABB Group GmbH, China Petrochemical Corp., Crosschem LP, Kureha Corp., Merck KGaA, Phibro Animal Health Corp., Saanvi Corp., The Chemours Co., and Zhonglan Industry Co. Ltd.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Glycolic Acid Market size
- Glycolic Acid Market trends
- Glycolic Acid Market industry analysis
The glycolic acid market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The increasing demand from the polyglycolic acid industry will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the availability of inexpensive alternative products will hamper the market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the glycolic acid market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile, & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Materials Include:
Global Bio-based Propylene Glycol Market – Global bio-based propylene glycol market is segmented by application (unsaturated polyester resins, functional fluids and antifreeze products, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and food, detergents and household products, and other applications) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America)
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Ethylene Oxide and Ethylene Glycol Market – Global ethylene oxide and ethylene glycol market is segmented by product (ethylene oxide and ethylene glycol) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Glycolic Acid Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist glycolic acid market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the glycolic acid market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the glycolic acid market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of glycolic acid market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Personal care and cosmetics – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Household cleaners – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Actiza Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.
- CABB Group GmbH
- China Petrochemical Corp.
- Crosschem LP
- Kureha Corp.
- Merck KGaA
- Phibro Animal Health Corp.
- Saanvi Corp.
- The Chemours Co.
- Zhonglan Industry Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/glycolic-acid-market-analysis-in-specialty-chemicals-industry–technavio-estimates-around–124-million-growth-during-2021-2025-301375686.html